[luau] Aloha all / Hat 7.3 / Drake 8.2

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Sun May 26 12:47:00 PDT 2002

Edward,

You are more man than most.  Mandrake and Red Hat have come a long way
since the versions you have .  So has Turbolinux, and I imagine you have
an earlier version of Caldera there with you.  These are all the
versions where I started piddling with Linux.  I loved to and still love
to play with installing different distro's, so I respect your endeavor.
If you can make it to the Installfest, I am sure some of us can share
some more recent CD's with you (if you have no burner) so that your
experience can be with the "best" these distributors have to offer.  You
may learn less since each distro has gotten happier, easier, and more
friendly, but that's okay.  Throw Suse in the mix.  I have not tried it
in years, but several list members use it and seem to like it alot.

have fun

scott