[luau] subnet problem

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Fri May 24 14:38:00 PDT 2002

The machines behind the firewall has their own IPs (the standard
192.168.0.x) but I forgot to mention that I don't have the tomcat engines
on these machines running at the moment.  I only have the tomcat on the
gateway machine running, I probably shouldn't have created tomcat
instances on the gateway machine but its already done.

I don't have a problem with the gateway and the machines behind it talking
to each other.  Another thing that I should add is that the problems
started when I recently upgraded from redhat 7.1 to 7.2

 -Ronnie

Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.  -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring