[luau] Aloha all

Edward Haddock erhaddock at bizwind.com
Thu May 23 22:00:00 PDT 2002

Hi,
   I am new to the group only in that I am coming back after a very long absence.
   I recently upgraded my comuter to XP and bought System Commander. I load Red Hat like it says in the book and every time I try to access it through SC it gives me an error about no boot or corrupt. I can boot from a floppy via mkbootdisk and get to the shell. I am suspecting the lilo config or vmlinuz. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
   My current plans are to setup an expansive home network with a server. That is the ultimate goal. However, just getting this one running Linux and XP is my only goal. I want to have XP, Red Hat and Mandrake on it.
Thank you,
Edward