[luau] Looking for school LTSP project

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Fri May 24 11:33:00 PDT 2002

Those Sparcs can make good diskless clients, with the only problem being
they most likely only have 8-bit color.
http://www.pucebaboon.com/SLXT/

They also make good firewalls if you have an extra NIC.

PS - I have about 20 or so monitors to donate (14"-17" svga), just need to
get them from Kaneohe to wherever.

Dusty