[luau] Aloha all

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Thu May 23 22:14:00 PDT 2002

Hello Edward,

    In my experience, GRUB is a better bootloader for Win2K than LILO.
 WinXP is presumably similar.  I was unable to get LILO to properly work
with Win2K, even though the Win9x versions had always worked well in
dual boot situations with LILO.  Try GRUB and read the GRUB docs on
redhat.com - do a search on grub in the docs section.

-Jeff