[luau] DSL with your own IP

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Thu May 16 11:53:55 PDT 2002

DSL:

We run 10 boxes behind a Freesco Firewall on a  486 box
running BNC Cable here in the hawaiidakine.com webcenter and
it does not degrade. We don't use a hub here

Our company can supply Fixed IP from our ISP location to any
one who wants one. We do not meter the Bandwidth and have
had no complaints like you get with RR bogging down when all
your neighbors turn on their TV's.

Our $28.80 a month for LUAU Linux/Unix gurus covers the ISP
side of the service. Your line is $32.50 from Verizon. We
suggest a seperate  Freesco or other Linux/Unix based
firewall to connect to the line. You can get your own DSL
modem or buy one from Verizon for $190.00.

Give me a call, number is below, and we can discuss any of
your needs.

Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small
Business Hawaii.
Running Caldera Linux 2.4 & FreeBSD 4.4 UNIX
Support Open Source in Business and Computing. Phone
808-622-0043