[luau] Verizon DSL

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Thu May 16 00:39:32 PDT 2002

I have not used Verizon as my ISP.  I think they are less money than my
current deal with Flex.  I must say, though, that I have been getting
what I pay for from flex.com for two years straight.  touchwood  I don't
have those fantastic download rates that road runner can occasionally
offer, but I ALWAYS get the bandwidth I pay for.  For my first year on
the island, I had road runner in addition to flex.  When it came time to
choose, I went with stability over potentially faster transfer rates.
The only time I really appreciated the incredible upside potential of
roadrunner was when I pulled down large iso's.  I just do that before I
go to bed, now, and day in and day out the rest of the Internet gets to
me fast enough.

my .02

scott