[luau] Verizon DSL

John & Sheila Nickerson johnnick at pixi.com
Thu May 16 00:12:42 PDT 2002

On Wednesday 15 May 2002 08:46 pm, you wrote:
 any one on the list have Verizon DSL service?

I do

do they give static ip, dynamic ip, or private ip ?

That depends on who is the ISP...Verizon afaik is dynamic however I use
pixi.net and have static.

does it get slow down like RR service during
 peek hours ?

No

thinking of switch from RR to Verizon since RR going to limit
 the bandwith usage and/or tier their service to different level with higher
 prices.  Looks like RR will increase $5/month on my monthly service also,
 that means I will no longer be paying $39.94/month, for $5 more I will
 switch to DSL if it's any good.

 Thanks.

I am satisfied with Verizon DSL

John