[luau] Verizon DSL

whenever whatever at whoever.net
Wed May 15 23:46:32 PDT 2002

any one on the list have Verizon DSL service? do they give static ip, dynamic
ip, or private ip ? does it get slow down like RR service during peek hours ?
thinking of switch from RR to Verizon since RR going to limit the bandwith
usage and/or tier their service to different level with higher prices.  Looks
like RR will increase $5/month on my monthly service also, that means I will
no longer be paying $39.94/month, for $5 more I will switch to DSL if it's
any good.

Thanks.