[luau] Mandrake 8.2/Evolution 1.0.2

Steve Anderson andersons001 at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Mar 24 19:04:33 PST 2002

I loaded Mandrake 8.2 which includes evolution 1.0.2. Roughly 50% of the
time when I launch evolution, it opens to the Summary page and will not
let me select any local folder. The Summary page displays -1/-1 for the
message count of the Outbox and Inbox when it behaves in this manner. I
simply close evolution and launch evolution again and everything is back
to normal. Evolution often "forgets" my pop3 password after I close
evolution, even though I select the box for the password to be
remembered. I checked the permissions of my $HOME/evolution directory,
and all seems normal.

Anyone else with similar evolution experiences?

Steve