[luau] Road Runner

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Fri Mar 22 19:09:43 PST 2002

Also remember that most cable modems don't support both USB and ethernet
at the same time (you can use ethernet and put in a hub, but then you
have to buy another IP from RR, a rip off at $10/m here).  You may have
to bounce the cable modem if you've hooked both up at once to get it
back into a usable state.

Looks like a Dell supplied 66Mhz 64bit PCI card from that description.
Obviously an intel card, if it's a 100mbit one try the eepro100 driver.

--MonMotha