[luau] Lost my Desktop

Robert Hershberger hershberger at bigfoot.com
Wed Mar 13 07:06:08 PST 2002

Ok,  thanks for the insight.

panel & disown & exit   closes the term window, and I can't read fast
enough to see what was on the term before it closed.

panel & disown    returns "Error wrong permissions for
/tmp/orbit-hersh"\n "aborting ...."\n
and then it stops right there, though <ctrl>C brings back the prompt.

Thanks for the info, and help.

hersh