[luau] Open source for Mac OS X?

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 25 03:34:00 PDT 2002

There was something posted on ZDnet about being able to run Linux
applications on OS-X but I can't find it now.  If I were buying a Mac, I
would probably choose the new "eMac" with a 17" screen.  It's
comparatively low cost and comes with OS-X which many people seem to
think is the nicest "Unix" for an average user.