[luau] Beta of small system image for POS terminal ready

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Thu Jun 6 13:45:01 PDT 2002

DId you get a chance to work on this?  If you didn't it's alright
obviously :)

Mostly I'm curious about the SSH as I didn't compile it with gcc 3.1 (I
did all the others stuff) libc (though it seemed to run).  My devel
environment doesn't have perl, so OpenSSL would have been a pain as it's
build process needs perl for some odd reason.

--MonMotha