[luau] Beta of small system image for POS terminal ready

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Fri Jun 7 07:13:00 PDT 2002

Sometimes I bite off more than I can chew.  Right now my mouth is very
full.  I expect to swallow sometime today, and this very important first
step towards the Open Sourcing of Pricebusters will begin.  I will also
endeavor to setup a linuxserver with demo POS data that can be accessed
remotely for those trying different things.  Sorry to keep you waiting,
but the fun will begin soon enough.

scott