[luau] xterm background in icewm

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 4 04:38:00 PDT 2002

I just tested launching rxvt from the Gnome Terminal, and I honestly
can't see any speed difference at all.  They both launch very quickly to
the point that the launch time on either one is not measurable by a
human being.  I see that the  Gnome Terminal has a scroll bar, but rxvt
does not.  I just tested xterm and it's the same situation.  As far as
any speed loss from using the Gnome Terminal in ICE, it's an absolute
non issue.