[luau] pcmcia network cards and apm

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Sun Jul 21 16:46:00 PDT 2002

Warren Togami wrote:

> [...]

I have had similar trouble on RedHat when we swap cards for testing. The
old config in the system makes the new card be seen as #1 when it is
really #0 because its the only one there.

Be nice if someone out there has a suggestion of how to do this. The
routing to the network also vanishes when we do this, but the old card
config stays so you have to delete it.
--
Aloha! Al Plant - Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.00 /mo. Member Small Business Hawaii.