[luau] Sony VAIO PCG-FX220 Laptop

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Jul 20 13:28:00 PDT 2002

Cody
           I use the PCG-FX560 and all I have to do is halt the system then
add the NIC card then reboot and all is well.  When you reboot the system
the hardware is detected.  But there may be an easier way but I havent
tried it.  I have a Netgear A411 card and it gave me problems with 7.1
so I now use 7.3 on my laptop without a hitch.