[luau] Sony VAIO PCG-FX220 Laptop

Taylor Cody Civ SAIC/PETS Cody.Taylor at hickam.af.mil
Sat Jul 20 12:29:00 PDT 2002

Can anyone tell me how to add my network card automatically in Redhat 7.2.
Redhat detected the card fine on install but I have removed it.  Is there
anyway to detect it again.  When I add a card in the network control panel,
"neat" I am prompted to fill in all the settings for the card. I do not know
all the settings for the card, so it did not work.  The card is an Intel
EtherExpress Pro 100.  I am hoping there is a smooth way to make the system
detect the NIC and fill in the settings.

Thanks in advance,
Cody