[luau] Sharp Zaurus sl5000d

whenever whatever at whoever.net
Tue Jul 16 21:54:00 PDT 2002

      I got  my hand on a zaurus from a friend today, it's running Linux with
QT, pretty good PDA, too bad the sync software that came with the unit is
windows based,  I got to download the linux hot sync program, but too lazy to
recompile the kernel for usb-ppp support.  There are some software out there
for it, free sdk, gcc cross compiler and some pre-compiled binaries.   He's
willing to sell me the unit for $275, what do you guys think?  Oh, it also
has 32mb SD memory added on, the unit based on ARM 206Mhz, can do mpeg-1 and
mp3, 64k TFT color screen, take CompactFlash and SD.