[luau] Qinstall script

Wilson wilson at wilsonch.d2g.com
Tue Jul 16 17:51:01 PDT 2002

Anyone tried playing around with Qinstall?

http://obua.org/

About:
Qinstall is a Qmail installer script that allows you to quickly and easily
install qmail and other useful packets (daemontools, ucspi-tcp, vpopmail,
qmailadmin, ezmlm, sqwebmail, etc.). It has a GUI and multilanguage support.

I've ran the script (non-gui version) on a RH 7.3 box and everything
installed fine.  I assume that you need to run Apache cause SquirrelMail
requires you to have the PHP4 but im still lost on what to do next. :(  Any
ideals?

Wilson