[luau] New school LTSP project

Don Brown mrdon at twdata.org
Tue Jul 16 11:00:01 PDT 2002

I'm new to the list, but did I just read it right that you have tons of
computers, loaded with Linux, just waiting to be deployed to a school?  If
so, I know of a school that might be interested.  What's on the machines
re software and hardware?

On another note, I'm a software developer (Java, PHP, C++, etc) with
decent linux skills and I'd love to help out with this project in any way
possible.

Don