[luau] New school LTSP project

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Tue Jul 16 10:08:01 PDT 2002

Great to hear from you about this, Wade.  I have not hear back from Pastor
AhSing about accepting the numerous stations Warren and crew have prepared,
so WNA would be a great start.

As Warren could confirm, MidPac has gotten chock full of computers.
Strangely enough, the project is starting to grind to a halt because there
have not been enough schools found to accept the finished product.  The good
managers, Julie and Robert, at our new Pricebusters Stadium store have been
kind enough to dedicate space to store the huge volume of machines Cody and
Brent are getting us from Hickam.  I have been too busy to post what all is
building up there, but, it is alot.  Tomorrow these guys are bringing a small
Uhaul full of machines and monitors and they still need me to bring my pickup.

So unless Warren has found another spot, we were definitely looking for a
recipient as recently as last week.  Any of you interested should know that
the project is moving forward.  With tomorrow's delivery I am certain that we
will need some more hands in this pie.  It is tasty, and it can benefit the
right people with your help.

scott