[luau] a generic system

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Wed Jul 10 20:01:01 PDT 2002

I would go to newgg.com and buy the black evercase with a 300w ps for 42,
asus's tusi-m mboard for 68, a p3 for $122, 256mb ram for 50, cd and floppy
for 40, and a maxtor drive for whatever size you want.  With shipping you
will spend less than $500 and you never leave your house.  The board has
integrated nic and video and has run redhat 7.2 no problem.  I have a test
register that dual boots with linux and win98.  I built it to test monmotha's
boot image for my POS environment, but it got deployed before I got to it.  I
am building 5 of these the next few days along with a bunch of other boxes.
I hope this helps some.

scott