[luau] a generic system

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jul 10 19:42:00 PDT 2002

Charles,
         I can get you a P3-500 -133 Bus with two or three 20 gig hdds and
256 meg Ram upgradeable to 1GB.
         ATI-16 or 32 meg video 3-D card. I can also give you a spare P3-500
slot 1 processor in case you wanted to
         upgrade to a dual processor MLB with Raid. I have a similar system
for 3 years and paid 3200 brand new then.
         This system also has a new DVD drive and I can probably throw in a
CDRW as well. I run 7.1 with apache and
         VB7 .NET programming without a hitch. Ive never had this model
IWILL MLB ever fail. I had a P2-400 slot1
         that I gave to my sister-in-law with 256 meg ram and a 40 gig hdd.
It runs faster than a P-4 1.6 Emachine
         that her roomate has. She prefers to play game off of it with XP.
But its dual bootable with 7.2.