[luau] a generic system

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jul 10 21:32:00 PDT 2002

Yes but dual P3-500s run faster and better than 1 P3-1ghz CPU and cheaper.
 You can get a dual P3-500 MLB with SCSI and RAID for $99 from Personal
Touch or Byte.
 The graphics card and sound card around $80. Two 256 SDRAM for $55
(CompUSA)
 I would sell the P3-500 Slot 1 for $50 with heatsink and fan.
 You could run it as a single processor until you find a second P3-500 slot
1.

 Im tempted to buy that dual MLB myself but I love my IWILL MLB which never
gave me any problems.