[luau] Mouse and touchpad on laptop

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Jul 6 17:14:01 PDT 2002

They do not feel it is important to distribute drivers because the card
probably works 100% fine out-of-the-box with the latest Linux distributions.

Why buy the Pro version?  It is almost the same thing as the free
downloadable or , except with additional 3rd party software like StarOffice
5.2, more installation support and more months of RHN subscription included.
That's the old version of StarOffice and it is far cheaper and better to use
the cheaper or free version and buy RHN service yourself.