[luau] Mouse and touchpad on laptop

Dan George LinuxDan at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jul 7 12:19:01 PDT 2002

 I havent had much luck with the downloadable version.
Im still learning on how to work with the Linux filesystem.
Im currently reading Inside Linux, taken a Linux class at CompUSA. Married
with two kids makes it difficult to do anymore with interruptions. I have
six other Linux books Im currently working on. Im taking the Linux + exam
next week. I just spend six months getting my MCSE in NT4 last year so Im
dedicating all my time from now on with Linux RHCE program.  I realize its
going to take some time but its well worth it.  Im getting the hang of using
tar
vi editor and transferring files from one filesystem to another.  So
downloading Linux then installing it PROPERLY will be a challenge for me.
Ive been a tech most of my life.  It takes a completely different frame of
mind to be an administrator or programmer.