[luau] Underclocking

Robert Green aloha_moon at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 19:02:01 PDT 2002

No, thinkgeek was the only place I had heard of the Zalman. I guess
you'd have to call around.

Alternate idea: Peltier cooler ... I think several of the electronics
surplus/supply places have them. Maybe allelectonics.com still has
those. No moving parts, but the downside would be that it might heat
up the rest of the inside of the case excessively.