[luau] Underclocking

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jul 1 15:37:00 PDT 2002

<I think that it is likely that even significant underclocking may not
result in a sufficient reduction in heat output to eliminate the need
for a heat sink entirely.>

Heat sink is OK.  Since a heat sink does not make any noise, I am willing to put up
with the largest heat sink in the world.

My key concern is, how much a fancy heat sink will lose its heat dissipation efficiency
over time. But the Zalman Copper CPU Cooler does seem to be a very interesting system.
Do you know any local store(s) may carry it?