I Love Microsoft!

yuser yuser at hi.net
Fri Jan 25 19:40:30 PST 2002

On 25 Jan 2002 17:30:03 -1000, Warren Togami <warren at togami.com> said:

>My new laptop came with Windows XP Home.
>
>Then I figured, crap, I need Windows XP Pro in order to
>this notebook for the stupid class.

How about a student version/price.  Is that an option?

>(The instructor seems good, the requirement of Microsoft server products
>is horrible.)

I am not familiar with your specific class requirements but maybe you
will not need all of the functions at once or you could borrow a
computer/laptop when you need the others?  Of course buried in the MS
EULA is probably a clause stating you are not allowed to borrow or
rent your laptop out unless you have a 2 user license.