I Love Microsoft!

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Fri Jan 25 19:37:43 PST 2002

It really hurts small-time white box builders like myself too.  I build
systems every once in a while for people, and I tell them to provide
their own OS and I won't ask questions (even if it's burned, I just
assume they have a legit liscense), but I won't provide Windows on it.
I can build a decent computer for $500, but then I have to pay $200 for
windows ($300 if I want a decent windows)!  That increases the cost of
the computer over 25% just so I can include Bill's quest for worldwide
domination game on it.

I say we make a new holidy:  Hats off to Microsoft day.  Congrats Bill,
you rule the world.  Now will you please show your (very unwilling)
slaves some compassion?

--MonMotha