HP laser Jet IIP

whenever whatever at whoever.net
Tue Feb 19 20:36:33 PST 2002

I have 2 HP laser Jet IIP, one works sometime and act up(happens when rain)
sometime, can't figure out what's causing that.  The other one don't work,
you can use for parts.  Giving both away since I just got a new laser jet.
Anyone have time on their hand to fix it have to take both of them.  Who ever
mail me(directly) first takes all, we can set up a time for pickup at my
place, or we can meet somewhere if close to UH area or Wahiawa (on the way to
work).