Tinfoil Hat Linux: A Distribution for the Paranoid

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Feb 19 20:44:24 PST 2002

I don't think I can trust this... smells of conspiracy, I tell you!

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/02/19/1937211&mode=thread&tid=172

An Anonymous Coward writes: " Tinfoil Hat Linux is a distribution designed
to allow the signing and encrypting of documents with the utmost in
security. The floppy-image has numerous security features including:
entering your passphrase via a video game style selection process to combat
hardware keystroke loggers, turning the contrast of your screen down to foil
prying eyes and cameras, and to run background PGP processes."