things disappearing

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Mon Feb 4 02:00:39 PST 2002

hmm, I started opera with the terminal but when i minimize the window (for
lack of a better word) it disappeared.  The same thing happens when i
minimize the terminal which kind of defeats the purpose.  Opera is still
running I think.  The desktops seem to have disappeared from my panel.
Anyone know how to add it to the panel again?

-Ronnie