$150 Reward for Japanese Support in SquirrelMail CVS

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sun Feb 3 16:09:46 PST 2002

Any Japanese or PHP software developers out there?

We need Japanese support in SquirrelMail, a PHP based web application that
serves as a web based e-mail client for an IMAP mail server.  SquirrelMail
works great for English and many European languages, but it is currently
totally broken when it comes to Japanese.  $100 of the money is from
Mid-Pacific Institute and $50 is from my pockets.  Total of $150 split among
developers involved.  Details are below.

SquirrelMail Project
http://www.squirrelmail.org