[luau] [Fwd: Athlon Comptuer] / Hard Drive

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 27 14:49:01 PST 2002

We are not trying to hurt you, and I actually respect you and your
efforts very much, unfortunately the fact of the matter is Warren's
conduct has become untenable and apparently he has very much soured both
of us.  As you point out, we are much older,  I'm quite sure I was using
a computer before Warren was even born.  I admit that doesn't mean much,
but we certainly deserve more respect and more appropriate behavior from
him.  Actually I have never had a problem with anyone in the group
besides Warren, but as I said before I find his conduct totally
unacceptable, and I regret donating in any way to his efforts.  I have
also pointed out before that I'm a contributing and respected member of
the CLUE (Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts) group in Denver
Colorado, and have never experienced or seen anything similar.