[luau] [Fwd: Athlon Comptuer] / Hard Drive

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Dec 27 11:48:01 PST 2002

After Mililani High School's refused the donation of Wayne's machine
(because they had an extra Dell server to use for Linux and Oracle), we
were going to use his Athlon computer parts to hopefully fix St. John's
LTSP server.  This still didn't happen yet, so it is among the several
things that need to be done before school begins again in January.  If
Wayne wants the parts back, that is fine because we didn't put it to
good use in a timely manner.  As for the hard drive it is currently in
production in Videl so instead I will personally write you a check for
the $100 that you spent.  Please send me your snail mail address in
direct e-mail.

I will speak nothing more on this incendiary matter.  This has
distracted me far too much from the the goals.