[luau] dhcp-146-41

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Mon Dec 23 18:48:01 PST 2002

I don't think you understand the seriousness of this issue.  As I
mentioned in my very first post, RoadRunner changed the host name of MY
computer without my permission.  (As a result, I was unable to load my
printer driver even as a root.)  The succeess of internet age depends on
trust, i.e., whether we can trust bandwidth providers.  If you think
this is OK, then perhaps you should get your brain examined.

Jimen, you have always demonstrated yourself as one of the more
knowledgeable Linux experts on our island.  I am interested in sending
out a message.  Nothing personal.