[luau] Installing Fonts in Red Hat 8.0

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Thu Dec 5 20:26:00 PST 2002

Linux has really evolved!  Actually, once you create the fonts directory
(make sure that its permission is at least r--r--r--), you can further
use a Red Hat utility tool called chkfontpath to finish the rest.  What
can I say--I am speechless.

When APIC is finalized, and someone figures a way to do direct audio CD
copying, I just don't see how Microsoft Windows can compete against
Linux in the consumer desktops arena.