[luau] Mandrake on my wife's Presario laptop 711

LinuxDan linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Aug 25 17:13:00 PDT 2002

Alvin
          If you like Mandrake over RedHat I can understand trying to get it to work. But I recommend RH7.3 which works on just about any Laptop out there and seems to be more flexible. I have installed dual boots on a 10 gig drive with RH7.3 and W2K and they work fine. Even though more space would be nice. Im getting three 30 gig drives from a friend for 3 different LPTs which all run RH7.3 with no problem.