[luau] Limbo 2 Gone from Mirrors

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Sun Aug 18 18:44:00 PDT 2002

Thanks Warren.  The Limbo kernel was heavily patched by RedHat, there is
no Win4Lin patch yet that will match it.  I did try to use the "closest"
patch file, but got a Hunk error.  Effort aborted.

Limbo 2 provides such a nice desktop, I am already spoiled and really
hate to go back to Red Hat 7.3.  Red Hat patched the 2.4.18 kernel to
back port USB 2.0 support from 2.4.19; and I don't want to lose that,
either.

BTW, I did see a patch file for the 2.4.19 kernel which NeTraverse put
out a couple of days ago.  Perhaps this will work on Limbo 3.