[luau] has anyone got this printer (canon S300) to work with linux?

ryuhei yokokawa ryuheixys at fastmail.fm
Sat Aug 17 04:15:00 PDT 2002

my comp specs are: P3 866, 256 ram, 2 usb hubs etc. (a typical desktop
machine year and a half old)
my annoying printer spec is: canon pixus bj S300
I am having a fight with my printer to get it to do something.  I
downloaded a filter (don't really know how it works) and I set it up as
I am told to and did whatever was said in the instructions....but the
damn thing won't print for me too bad I left my lexmark z52 in Hawaii!
that worked so great!
If anyone has any idea of anything to make this work please mail luau
or me thank you!
--
http://fastmail.fm - Click it, you'll feel better