[luau] CrossOver Plugin

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Aug 13 17:58:01 PDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 13:31, Dan George wrote:

> > Not like the current new version is any better or anything.  It is still
> > incredibly unstable and completely unusable for LTSP thin clients, while
> > supporting only Flash version 5.
>
>   That may be true that Flash5 exists within the Netscape Plugin but for some
> reason my daughter goes to zoogdisney.com and it always states that the
> Flash5 has to be downloaded.  I did exactly what the instructions stated to do
> and still doesnt recognize the Flash5 as a plugin for the Netscape.
> Unfortunately shes become a Bill Gates fan simply because Uncle Bill allows
> her to play zoogdisney. How can I argue my way out of that?!

CodeWeavers Crossover Plugin is your only way out of this.  $25 product
runs many Windows plugins and Windows software including Flash 6,
Shockwave, Quicktime, Windows Media Player, Adobe Acrobat Reader and AOL
Instant Messenger.

http://www.codeweavers.com/home/
I highly recommend this product.  After you buy it, you even have the
rights to download a newer version as they are released for the next (I
think) 6 months.  So far they've really delivered on their promise of
better newer versions.  Their web page for the product tells you what
works and what doesn't.  You can try the free download demo too.