[luau] MSWindows

Eric Hattemer hattenator at imapmail.org
Fri Aug 2 15:08:01 PDT 2002

I have never once said that the command line should be eliminated, or
anything of the sort.  The command line is useful as a secondary shell for a
lot of people, and should be available for an init 1 type of situation.
However, I've just been saying that the GUI should be improved to the extent
that people would have the choice not to use the command line.

-Eric Hattemer