[luau] Tech Assist: Firewalls Setup

res0oakj at verizon.net res0oakj at verizon.net
Tue Apr 23 01:42:06 PDT 2002

Since MPLUG seems to be down, and I don't have the full
instructions to install the MonMotha Firewall, unless
someone can send me a copy if they have it.

Anyways, I loaded the rc.firewall-2.3.7 file into the
/etc/rc.d directory, made sure that I have the current
kernel and updated iptables (not sure if I have to add
anyting to the iptables)  when I execute the firewall
program, attached is the errors that I am getting.  Can
some one please assist.  I am running Red Hat 7.1 on a
PIII 433 with 64 megs ram.

Thanks,
Jason