[luau] Firewire PCI card

Dean Fujioka dean at poshawaii.com
Thu Apr 18 17:10:23 PDT 2002

Sharky,

Thanks for the input.  I don't use Adobe products, (mostly because they are
too expensive) but I'm thinking about Premiere. I am a camcorder newbie
though, so maybe it really isn't worth the $549 (list at adobe.com).
Dropping MP3s sounds nice, but I think that the MainActor software Warren
posted does that too.  Maybe they all do.  I feel like there is a lot more
about this stuff than I can ever know... but what else is new? 8)

dean