[luau] DHCP server or help with mon motha's script

The Witch Doctor gutierrej001 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Apr 12 03:58:44 PDT 2002

I just loaded my RH 7.2 box to serve as a firewall/router using mon motha's
script, now everything seems to be working fine but when I try to connect to
the internet from a client computer it doesn't work, here's my configuration
eth0 DHCP
eth1 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.0
 on client computer ip address 192.168.0.3 255.255.255.0
gateway 192.168.0.1

DNS 192.168.0.1
now I can ping eth0 and eth1 from the clent but I can't go thru to the
internet.
would it be easier to setup a DHCP server or how do I fix this problem?
can someone help?
I also followed the instuctions at the mplug site
any help will be appreciated....
Julio