[luau] FTP login info /etc/xinetd.conf` ?

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Apr 7 08:56:03 PDT 2002

Here's my file:/etc/xinetd.conf
It dosen't have much in it.
How would I edit it to block  linuxconf-web?

#
# Simple configuration file for xinetd
#
# Some defaults, and include /etc/xinetd.d/

defaults
{
        instances               = 60
        log_type                = SYSLOG authpriv
        log_on_success        = HOST PID
        log_on_failure        = HOST
    cps            = 25 30
}