mon motha's script

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Sep 26 01:04:15 PDT 2001

I usually don't do this... but please RTFM.

Julio, you have never followed any of my directions, and it is clear that
you did not even read my guide.  The MPLUG guide says exactly how to edit
the script, and where to put it and how to make it start automatically.

RTFM can be seen as harsh, but it is not meant to.  Please refer to this
document "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way"
http://tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

I have and will continue to be a lot more forgiving than this guide implies,
but when you continually ignore my advice and bother to read instructions, I
can't help you.